If you seek reliable solutions for your aluminum garage door needs, you’ve come to the right place. AAA Garage Door is your premier destination for Washington’s best aluminum garage door installation, repair, and replacement. Whether you need a minor dent fixing or a full aluminum garage door replacement, you can rely on us.
Why Choose Aluminium Garage Doors?
With a perfect blend of durability and aesthetics, aluminum garage doors are the ultimate solution for modern structures today. From contemporary-style homes to commercial buildings to urban spaces, aluminum is becoming popular for garage doors. If you’re wondering why, here are its benefits–
- Lightweight Nature – These doors are easy to install and operate due to their lightweight nature.
- High Durability – Naturally, these doors are highly resistant to rust and corrosion, lasting long.
- Low Maintenance – Unlike other materials like wood, these garage doors require minimal maintenance as they do not require painting and staining.
- Multiple Design Options – These doors are available in different styles, colors, and finishes to match diverse preferences.
- Affordable – These doors are affordable without you having to trade off performance and quality.
However, aluminum-style garage doors can also encounter problems like dents, unnecessary noise, accumulation of dust, and thermal conductivity. But you can fix such issues with proper maintenance, implementing protective measures, and getting the right help from garage door specialists like AAA Garage Door.
Aluminum Garage Door Installation, Repair, and Replacement
From fixing broken springs to professionally installing your aluminum garage door, our services cover a wide range of issues–
- Broken Springs – With regular use, springs wear out and break over time, causing your door to malfunction. Our experts can easily identify such problems and use the best-in-class and long-lasting springs as a replacement to fix your garage door springs.
- Damaged Panels – If accidents and collisions have damaged your garage door’s panels, don’t worry. Our experts will restore your door’s structural integrity, from repairing minor dents to replacing entire panels.
- Faulty Openers – If your door openers malfunction due to motor and sensor issues, we’ve got you covered. Our technicians will easily diagnose and repair faulty openers and ensure they work properly again.
- Misalignment Of Tracks – Is your garage door off-track, causing issues like door jamming? Our experts know how to realign the tracks and rollers and ensure a swift door movement.
- Noisy Doors – It can be annoying to deal with the squeaks and creaks from your garage door. To reduce noise and ensure a quiet operation, our experts will thoroughly examine all the door parts, use lubrication, and make other adjustments.
- Malfunctioning Sensors – Having malfunctioning garage door sensors can compromise your property’s security. If your door sensors have become faulty, our technicians will repair them and make sure they are reliable again.
- Aluminum Garage Door Replacement – If you need to replace your entire garage door, we will help you select the perfect door that suits your home’s aesthetic appeal. Moreover, we also offer versatile design options and perform a professional installation.
At AAA Garage Door, we know how important a well-functioning garage door is for your property’s security. We pride ourselves in offering top-notch repair services to ensure your aluminum garage door functions smoothly. Our highly skilled experts have years of experience dealing with different garage door problems.
Repair Dents In Aluminum Garage Doors
While there are many advantages to choosing aluminum garage doors, there is one issue that most homeowners face a LOT – dents! These doors are susceptible to dents due to accidental impacts and minor collisions. Fortunately, AAA Garage Door has amazing solutions to repair any garage door issues.
Here’s how we repair dents in aluminum garage doors using specialized tools and techniques–
- Heat Application – We put aluminum foil over the dent after washing and drying the panel. After heating the foil with a lighter for a minute, we quickly remove it. Lastly, we spray the dent with a can of compressed air, and the dent pops back to its original shape.
- Hammering Out The Dent – We start by holding the block against the dent in this method. We then tap the section until the entire door panels become uniform.
- Suction Cups – We gently push the cups over the dent in this method. The cup’s suction power helps restore the door’s surface to its original level.
Panel Design, Colors, and Glass Design Options For Aluminium Garage Doors
Panels come in six different styles, allowing you to choose the perfect match for the design of your home. Panel designs available for aluminum garage doors include:
- Short-raised (traditional)
- Long-raised (ranch)
The panels are available in seven standard colors, ready for the personal touch to enhance the look of your home.
- Medium Wood Grain
- Dark Wood Grain
Note: Medium and Dark Wood Grain colors are not available for Flush design.
Furthermore, our glass options for the garage doors that you can choose from are as follows:
- ⅛” Clear
- ⅛” Bronze
- White Laminated
- Black Laminated
- Satin Etch
- Frosted Gluechip
- ⅛” Greylite
- ⅛” Mistlite
- ⅛” P516 Obscure
Contact us for sample pictures for your design choice, and you can also visit us for samples for your garage door. We offer a range of panel designs, color, glass, and window options.
Why Choose AAA Garage Door For Aluminum Garage Door Repairs In Washington?
AAA Garage Door stands out from the rest regarding aluminum garage door repairs in Washington. Here’s why we are your best choice–
- Certified Experts – Our team has highly skilled technicians with the expertise to repair any issues in your aluminum garage door. They conduct every task with high precision and efficiency and always deliver outstanding results.
- Honest, Upfront Pricing – AAA Garage Door believes in providing fair and honest quotes for all our services. With our straightforward pricing, we assure you that there are no hidden costs.
- Round-The-Clock Emergency Support – We understand garage door issues can occur anytime. We provide 24/7 emergency support services for urgent garage door repairs. Be it day or night, we’ll be there when you need us.
- Client Contentment – For us, your satisfaction matters the most. From the first consultation to project completion, we strive to deliver exceptional results and earn your trust. As your aluminum garage door experts, we strive to exceed your expectations.
- Top-notch tools and equipment – Our best-in-class tools and equipment allow our experts to handle all the repairs efficiently. We utilize the finest equipment and guarantee seamless project completion every time.
Contact AAA Garage Door In Washington Today
Ready to upgrade your aluminum garage door? Don’t let a faulty garage door hold you back! Contact us at (206) 309-8798 for prompt and professional aluminum garage door repair today in your location in Washington!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
With an average price of $1,350, replacing an aluminum garage door panel can cost between $700 and $2,000 for a project. Please keep in mind that this cost doesn’t include labor charges. Labor costs for such replacement cost about $300 per unit. Also, location and additional fees (installing lights, sensors, and insulation) will impact the final price.
You can repair a rolling aluminum garage door by–
- Replacing faulty components like openers and springs.
- Adjusting the spring tension.
- Cleaning the debris off of roller tracks and aligning them.
- Replacing the batteries in the door opener.
- Repairing uneven door panels by removing dents.
- Lubricating moving parts like springs and rollers.
Contact a professional for complex issues like electrical problems.
To repair a dent in aluminum garage doors, you can–
- Apply heat: Stretch a piece of aluminum foil over the dent and heat it with a lighter. Remove it after a minute, and the dent should pop back up.
- Use suction cups: Leverage the suction power of cups by placing them over the dent. Push and pull the cups over the dent, and the door’s surface should return to its original form.
- Hammer out the dent: Place a wood block against it and gently tap it with a hammer. The tapping will push out the dent and even your door’s surface.