Are you tired of dealing with a malfunctioning garage door openers in Auburn, WA? Your search for high-quality garage door openers ends here. At AAA Garage Door, we have the solution for all your garage door opener problems. Whichever type of opener you’re looking for– belt-driven, chain-driven, screwdriver, wall-mount, or jackshaft, we have it all. Get ready to discover the peace and convenience of a properly functioning garage door opener with AAA Garage Door in Auburn, WA.
Get Genuine Garage Door Openers In Auburn, WA
AAA Garage Door is a name you can trust when finding genuine garage door openers in Auburn, WA. Here are the different types of garage door openers available in our handpicked selection–
- Chain-Driven Openers work well with heavy garage doors.
- Belt-Driven Openers work best in homes with living spaces near the garage.
- Screw-Driven Openers require little maintenance and are simple to operate.
- Smart Openers are easy to integrate into your smart home.
- Wall-Mounted Garage Door Openers work well in garages with sloped or minimal-height ceilings.
- Jackshaft Openers are popular for operating smoothly with exceptional security.
Our Garage Door Opener Services Include
Along with providing a wide range of authentic garage door openers for Auburn, WA, we at AAA Garage Door also offer opener installation, repair, and replacement services–
✓ Garage Door Opener Installation
More than having a high-quality garage door opener is required; you must also install it correctly. At AAA Garage Door, we offer professional garage door opener installation in Auburn, WA. Whichever garage door opener you have, our technicians will install it skillfully.
If you need help deciding which opener to choose, our experts will make suitable recommendations accordingly after inspecting your garage door.
✓ Garage Door Opener Repair
If your garage door opener is excessively noisy or worn out, don’t worry. Our experts will effectively diagnose and repair such problems quickly. At AAA Garage Door, we utilize the best-in-class equipment and technology to repair your garage door openers.
Our experts will pinpoint the root cause of the problem, implement the necessary repairs, and ensure your garage door openers last a long time.
✓ Garage Door Opener Replacement
If your existing garage door openers show visible signs of wear and tear or encounter frequent breakdowns, you might need to replace them. We at AAA Garage Door specialize in the best garage door opener replacement in Auburn, WA, specifically designed to cater to your requirements.
From understanding what your garage door needs to guide you through the opener selection process, we will smoothly replace your garage door openers.
Garage Door Openers Service Cost In Auburn, WA
If you’re wondering how much garage door opener service costs in Auburn, here’s a breakdown of the estimated prices–
Garage Door Opener Service
|Cost per service|
$217 to $825
$50 to $550
An average of $525
|Labor costs||$65 to $85 per hour|
The total garage door opener repair and installation also depends on the type of opener used. Here are the estimated prices of garage door openers as per their type in Auburn, WA–
Type of openers
Cost per opener
$150 to $250
$160 to $450
$200 to $500
Jackshaft/ wall-mount opener
$275 to $450
$300 to $1500
Why Choose AAA Garage Door Services?
AAA Garage Door is the #1 garage door service provider in Auburn, WA, and you should choose us because of these reasons–
- High level (i.e., 25+ years!) of experience – Our team comprises highly experienced technicians who are very knowledgeable about garage door openers in Auburn, WA. From installation to repair and even replacement, they can deliver effective and efficient services for garage door openers.
- Reasonable pricing – You shouldn’t trade off service quality for affordable pricing at AAA Garage Door. We only offer fair and competitive rates for all our garage door opener solutions. With our transparent pricing, there are no hidden charges or surprise costs.
- 24/7 emergency accessibility – We understand that garage door problems can strike anytime. That’s why for emergency services, our services are accessible round the clock. If you have a garage door emergency, call us immediately! Our experts will be there to help you as soon as possible.
- Authentic products – We at AAA Garage Door pride ourselves on offering only the best and genuine products from trusted manufacturers be it openers or all garage door parts. When you buy garage door parts from us, we guarantee they will last a long time and enhance your garage door’s functionality. We offer a 1 year warranty on all our parts and a 90 day workmanship warranty.
- Client satisfaction – To us, nothing matters more than your satisfaction. We have a history of successfully satisfying customers due to our exceptional customer service for any garage door repair issues from spring repair to more. You can look at our five-star ratings on platforms like Angi and Yelp.
Contact Expert Garage Door Opener Services in Auburn, WA
Ready to leave your garage door opener problems behind and optimize your door’s functionality? We, AAA Garage Door, are the expert garage door opener service providers in Auburn! Whether it’s garage door installation, repair, or replacement, we’ve got you covered. Don’t let your malfunctioning garage door openers hold you back. Contact us today at (206) 309-8798 to schedule an appointment!
Areas We Serve In Auburn, WA
- Auburn University
- Cedar Brook
- Willow Creek Farms
- Windsor Forest
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Here are the parts that come with a garage door opener installation–
Under our installation service, you get everything your garage door needs to operate efficiently.
At AAA Garage Door, we only use genuine and durable garage door parts to ensure they last a long time.
No. You cannot replace the garage door opener without replacing the rails. Garage door openers have their specific set of rails. Not installing those rails can easily wear out your garage door. So the replacement of a garage door opener is only possible with the changing of rails. At AAA Garage Door, we can make the whole process smooth and reliable and provide your garage door with a seamless opener with its specific rails.
Follow the steps below to repair your garage door opener–
- Ensure your garage door opener is properly plugged in and has a power supply.
- Inspect safety sensors and clear obstructions, if any.
- Examine your remote control and change batteries as necessary.
- Lubricate the rollers, hinges, and tracks.
- Tighten loose hardware like loose bolts and screws.
In Auburn, WA, garage door opener repair costs $50 to $550 for a single repair, whereas a garage door opener replacement costs $525 on average. On the other hand, the garage door opener replacement costs $525/replacement if we need to remove the existing door setup. However, if you use the existing garage door components, it will cost between $225 to $300 for a particular replacement project. The final price depends on the type and brand of opener you choose and local labor rates.
Garage door opener installation costs vary between $225 and $525 in Auburn, WA. The final price depends on–
- Whether you’re using the same garage door or installing a new one
- Local labor rates
- The brand and type of garage door opener you choose
- The horsepower of the opener
- Extra accessories like remotes, keypads, and sensors
It takes about 4 to 6 hours on average to fix or replace a garage door opener. However, it can take longer or shorter depending on–
- The extent of the damage, if any
- The door size
- Weather conditions
- Garage door opener model
- Whether you’re using the existing door or installing a new one