Garage door openers are vital in ensuring that your garage door closes and opens smoothly. However, a broken or damaged opener can disrupt that smoothness. In most cases, a damaged garage door opener entirely stops the door from functioning. As a result, you end up with a non-functioning garage. To get rid of this issue, you need a new opener installation.
Luckily, at AAA Garage Door, we make it easy for you to do so. We provide genuine openers of all kinds, including belt-driven openers, chain-driven openers, screwdriver openers, wall-mount openers, and jackshaft openers. Need warrantied garage door openers in Bellevue? Give us a call, and we’ll be right at your doorstep.
Professional Garage Door Opener Repair In Bellevue, WA
Garage door openers allow garage doors to operate safely and smoothly. At AAA Garage Door, we provide a wide variety of garage door openers with professional and expert installation and repair services.
Our garage door opener variety includes–
- Belt-Driven Openers – Belt-driven garage door openers are one of the quietest, allowing homeowners to use their garage doors peacefully. Since belt-driven openers work smoothly without making noise, they perform optimally in the long term.
- Chain-Driven Openers – Chain-driven openers are the most popular garage door openers in Bellevue, WA. AAA Garage Door can provide reasonably priced chain-driven openers that consistently deliver high-caliber performance.
- Screw-Driven Openers – If you are willing to pay a bit more for a quieter garage door performance, screw-driven openers are for you. Screw-driven openers require little maintenance, have fewer moving parts, and work quietly for a long haul.
- Wall-Mount Opener – A wall-mount or a side-mount garage door opener mounts on each side of your garage door with asymmetrical ceilings. AAA Garage Door provides flawless repair and installation of wall-mount openers despite their height. Our installation process will also leave you ample storage space in your ceiling, depending on the size of your garage door.
- Jackshaft Opener – Jackshaft openers go on the side of a garage door instead of above. Suppose your garage’s ceiling is very high or angled. In that case, you can install a jackshaft opener because it frees up overhead space. With a jackshaft opener on the side, you get enough space above your garage door to use for storage, decoration, etc.
Contact AAA Garage Door for timely and affordable repairs of all kinds of garage door openers.
We Repair, Replace & Install Garage Door Openers
At AAA Garage Door, you don’t just get genuine openers. You can also get our high-quality services, including repairing, replacing, and installing garage door openers.
- Repair – In case of any damage or breakage, AAA Garage Door is just one call away from repairing your opener. Whether you have a malfunctioning opener, damaged sensors, wiring, or switch connectivity problems, we can fix all your opener problems, allowing you to have a fully functional garage door in no time.
- Replacement – Looking for a genuine garage door opener replacement in Bellevue, WA? We’ve got you covered. AAA Garage Door can replace your old garage door opener with affordable and reliable service. From belt-driven to chain-driven to screw-driven to jackshaft, we have all kinds of openers in store for you. Just say the word!
- Installation – Are you thinking about installing a garage door opener for easy and convenient access? Say no more. At AAA Garage Door, we provide exceptional installation services for homeowners in Bellevue, WA. Our opener installation will leave your garage door with optimal accessibility, convenience, and high-caliber functionality.
To get a garage door repair, installation, and replacement in Bellevue, WA, connect with us today!
Garage Door Opener Service Costs In Bellevue, WA
Below is a rough breakdown of garage door opener service costs in Bellevue, WA.
$450 to $700
|$80 to $250||
$400 to $900
$300 to $600
|$75 to $200||
$350 to $850
$350 to $700
|$85 to $225||
$375 to $875
$400 to $800
|$100 to $300||
$300 to $900
$600 to $1,000
|$125 to $350||
$500 to $1,200
To know the exact costs of the opener you want with your garage door, contact AAA Garage Door and get a free quote!
Why Choose AAA Garage Door Services?
AAA Garage Door is a premium garage door company in Bellevue, WA. Here’s why–
✓ Affordable Service
We keep it reasonable whether you need a repair, replacement, or installation. With competitive prices and high-quality service, we provide convenience, affordability, and exceptional delivery. That is why we are always the 1stChoice of homeowners in Bellevue, WA.
✓ Experienced Technicians
AAA Garage Door consists of a highly reliable team of technicians who have been in the garage door industry for over 25 years. Our repair technicians are known for their flawless workmanship, friendly and understanding attitude, and absolute professionalism.
✓ 24/7 On-Call Availability
We are here for you – any day, any time. We value our customers. That is why our phone lines are open 24/7 for your availability. Need emergency assistance? You can call us. Our repair technicians will reach your doorstep quickly and solve all your garage door problems conveniently, even during the holidays!
✓ Customer-Focused Care
At AAA Garage Door, we prioritize customers over everything else. That is why we can satisfy our customers every step of the way, every single time. Our technician won’t leave your garage until you are 100% satisfied with the service. On top of that, we provide manufacturer’s and service guarantees. If you face any issues after our service from openers to spring repair, garage door repair or garage door parts, you can connect with us, and we’ll resolve your problem immediately.
Contact Expert Garage Door Opener Services in Bellevue, WA
A functional garage door keeps your home safe, secure, and warm. However, a garage door that doesn’t open and close properly jeopardizes your house, family, and belongings. Don’t let a broken garage door opener disrupt your daily routine.
Areas We Serve In Bellevue, WA
- Bridle Trails
- East Gate
- Lake Hills
- West Bellevue
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Each garage door opener comes with different parts, depending on the opener’s type, brand, and model. However, typically, the parts included with the garage door opener are–
- Galvanized aircraft cable
Yes. You can only replace the garage door opener without replacing anything else. However, suppose your garage door is very old and facing other issues. In that case, we advise you to immediately repair or replace your garage door entirely. Even a replaced opener won’t be able to solve the problem if there are other issues with your garage door. These issues can be broken springs, damaged panels, and more.
A wide range of garage door openers is available in Bellevue, WA. These are–
- Belt-driven openers
- Chain-driven openers
- Screw-driven openers
- Wall-mount or side-mount openers
- Jackshaft openers
- Smart openers
Contact AAA Garage Door for all types of openers in Bellevue, WA.
Here are some steps you can take to fix your garage door opener:
- Check rails and debris in the doorway to make sure the problem, in fact, lies with the opener
- Replace your remote if the batteries are dead or malfunctioning
- If the remote does not work, check the wall switch and switch wires
If the steps above don’t work, you need to replace the opener. To do that,
- Take safety precautions and gather tools
- Install opener brackets if it hasn’t gotten installed already
- Mount the new opener in the brackets
- Wire the opener to the door and plug in the opener cord
- Test the opener by closing and opening the garage door
If you encounter any problems while fixing your garage door opener in Bellevue, WA, AAA Garage Door is just a call away!
The cost of garage door opener installation in Bellevue, WA, varies from opener to opener. Here are some estimates–
- Belt-driven – $450 to $700 per installation
- Chain-driven – $300 to $600 per installation
- Screw-driven – $350 to $700 per installation
- Wall mount – $400 to $800 per installation
- Jackshaft – $600 to $1,000 per installation
To know the exact costs of openers based on your garage door, contact AAA Garage Door and get a free quote.
Depending on the damage to the opener and its type, repair, and replacement costs vary. The typical cost of opener repair and replacement are listed below–
- Belt-driven – $80 to $250 per repair and $400 to $900 per replacement
- Chain-driven – $75 to $200 per repair and $350 to $850 per replacement
- Screw-driven – $85 to $225 per repair and $375 to $875 per replacement
- Wall mount – $100 to $300 per repair and $300 to $900 per replacement
- Jackshaft – $125 to $350 repair and $500 to $1,200 per replacement
It’s important to note that these are just estimates. To know the exact costs, get in touch with AAA Garage Door now.