Has your garage door been acting up lately? Does it have noisy rollers, worn-out cables, and damaged brackets? If you’re looking for the best garage door parts in Federal Way, WA, you’re in the right place. At AAA Garage Door, we understand how a faulty garage door can disrupt your daily routine. That’s where we come in to help you get rid of your garage door part problems.
We have everything you need for whatever garage door component you’re looking for – rollers, cables, drums, hinges, brackets, openers, torsion springs, or extension springs. Don’t let a faulty garage door disrupt your routine with AAA Garage Door services!
Find The Best Garage Door Parts In Federal Way, WA
To ensure that your garage door operates without any issues, we at AAA Garage Door offer the best garage door parts in Federal Way–
Springs are an important component of the garage door as they help to support the door’s weight. They also ensure that your door operates smoothly. AAA Garage Door works with garage door torsion springs and extension springs. In every case, we replace each spring with one from a brand known for its quality and durability.
Openers are a crucial component of your garage door system as they help open and close the door. At AAA Garage Door, we specialize in offering various models of openers (chain, belt, screw, jackshaft, direct, and a few more!), ensuring that we have the perfect solution for our customers. We offer different types of openers like chain-driven, belt-driven, screw-driven, and smart openers.
Rollers help your garage door move up and down. We offer an array of rollers that are available in various sizes, materials and reputable manufacturers. Moreover, using our garage door rollers, you can enhance your door’s functionality and ensure it operates seamlessly and quietly.
The weight of a garage door cannot be counterbalanced without cables attached to strings. Our cables range from heavy-duty cables for commercial and industrial garage doors to lightweight cables for residential doors.
Besides these components, we have other replacement parts like garage door drums, brackets, hinges, panels, and more!
Fix, Install & Replace All Garage Door Parts
We at AAA Garage Door offer the following services alongside high-quality garage door parts–
Garage Door Parts Installation
When installing garage door parts, our technicians ensure that every component fits perfectly. Before proceeding with the installation, they will assess the current situation of your garage door and recommend the right parts. With a meticulous installation process, your garage door will have optimal performance.
Garage Door Parts Repair
If your garage door parts show signs of wear and tear or are malfunctioning, our exceptional repair services are here to your rescue. Whether it’s frayed cables or noisy rollers, our technicians will ensure they repair the parts swiftly with attention to detail. Moreover, they utilize the best-in-class tools and techniques to perform the repair reliably. We offer garage door spring repair and garage door repair services too!
Garage Door Parts Replacement
If your garage door parts are irreversibly damaged, fret not! With our handpicked selection of the best garage door parts, we will easily provide replacement services. We only offer genuine and high-quality garage door parts, from rollers to cables to drums. Moreover, with our professional installation approach, your garage door will run seamlessly in no time!
Cost Of Different Garage Door Parts In Federal Way, WA
To give you a better understanding of the cost of different garage door parts in Federal Way, WA, here’s a brief overview of the prices–
|Garage Door Parts||
Cost Including Labor
(material + labor)/door parts
$30 to $200
$150 to $350
$20 to $40
$90 to $200
$15 to $50
$90 to $350
$150 to $1,000
$350 to $1,500
$5 to $40
$80 to $150
$30 to $40
$125 to $350
Panel Design, Colors, and Glass Design Options For Garage Doors
Panels come in six different styles, allowing you to choose the perfect match for the design of your home. Panel designs available for garage doors include:
- Short-raised (traditional)
- Long-raised (ranch)
The panels are available in seven standard colors, ready for the personal touch to enhance the look of your home.
- Medium Wood Grain
- Dark Wood Grain
Note: Medium and Dark Wood Grain colors are not available for Flush design.
Furthermore, our glass options for the garage doors that you can choose from are as follows:
- ⅛” Clear
- ⅛” Bronze
- White Laminated
- Black Laminated
- Satin Etch
- Frosted Gluechip
- ⅛” Greylite
- ⅛” Mistlite
- ⅛” P516 Obscure
Contact us for sample pictures for your design choice, and you can also visit us for samples for your garage door. We offer a range of panel designs, color, glass, and window options.
Why Choose AAA Garage Door For Your Next Garage Door Part Purchase?
By choosing us for your next garage door part purchase, here are the benefits that you’ll get–
- Years Of Expertise – Our professionals have extensive experience replacing and repairing garage door parts. They work quickly, effectively, and dependably when performing repairs and installations. At AAA Garage Door, we consistently stay up to speed with the most recent industry standards to ensure we can provide our clients with the best solutions in Federal Way.
- Cost-Effective Solutions – At AAA Garage Doors, we are firm believers that quality service shouldn’t be compromised for price. That’s why we provide affordable repair solutions that don’t cost a fortune. Moreover, our pricing is transparent; therefore, you don’t need to worry about hidden charges.
- Round-The-Clock Accessibility – We understand that a garage door crisis can occur anytime, day or night. That’s why our services are accessible 24/7 in emergency cases. You can contact our team immediately if you have a garage door emergency. We’ll send our professionals right away to your area.
- Finest-Quality Product – We take pride in offering only genuine, premium garage door parts from trusted manufacturers. By providing the finest-quality parts, we ensure your garage door will last a long time. There is no doubt about reliability and durability when you use garage door parts from AAA Garage Door.
- Customer Contentment – We always place your satisfaction at the top of our priority list at AAA Garage Door. We offer the best solutions to your diverse needs, from garage door parts repair to installation to replacement. We are proud to receive high ratings from credible platforms like Angi and Yelp for providing excellent customer service to our clients.
Contact AAA Garage Door For Genuine Garage Door Parts In Federal Way, WA
When choosing garage door parts, it is important to make sure you prioritize genuineness and quality. At AAA Garage Door, you can get authentic garage door parts in Federal Way, WA, to ensure your door operates safely and efficiently. Each component, from rollers to hinges to cables, is essential to the overall operation of your garage door.
We have everything you need, whether you want to add new accessories to your garage door or repair a worn-out element. For the best garage door parts in Federal Way, call (206) 309-8798 right away and enjoy the convenience of a well-functioning garage door!
Areas We Provide Services In Federal Way, WA:
- Campus Highlands
- Kitts Corner
- Marine Hills
- Mirror Lake
- Steel Lake Neighborhood
- Twin Lake
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
No, it can be quite dangerous to replace garage door parts yourself. You may encounter serious injuries because of a lack of experience or the right tools while performing such tasks. Moreover, you could waste money repairing parts that aren’t damaged. You could misdiagnose a problem and wind up spending more money. We advise contacting an expert from AAA Garage Door if you need to replace any garage door parts.
Here’s a brief overview of how much garage door parts cost in Federal Way, WA–
- Springs (x2) – $30 to $200/spring
- Roller – $20 to $40/roller
- Cable – $15 to $50/cable
- Panel – $150 to $1,000/panel
- Bracket – $5 to $40/bracket
- Opener – $30 to $40/opener
Remember, these costs do not include labor charges. The final price depends on labor costs, location, and the necessity for additional repairs to the garage door.
Here’s how you can check if your garage door parts are original–
- Check the paperwork that came along with your professional installation service.
- Look for brand stamps on your garage door parts.
- There may be stickers containing manufacturer information on the parts.
- Compare the packaging of the parts with that of the manufacturer’s original one.
- Assess the quality and finish of the parts.
If you do not find the manufacturer information on the parts or notice that they have poor finishing and packaging, they may not be original.
Here are some common garage door repair parts–
Remember, the parts you need depend on the specific issue you’re facing with your garage door.
Yes, you can replace just a portion of your garage door rather than replacing the whole thing. By replacing a section of your garage door, you can quickly fix visible damage symptoms if you’ve had a minor accident, such as car bumps and dents. Replacing just one section of your garage door saves you time and money compared to replacing your entire door. When replacing the section, be mindful that you select a compatible replacement part with your garage door.
While it’s not impossible to remove or replace the garage door by yourself, we at AAA Garage Door advise against doing so. Removing or replacing a garage door is a complex job that may result in accidents. Furthermore, not everyone has the skills, tools, or understanding that such jobs demand. When you need to remove or replace your garage door, it is always a good idea to call a garage door expert.