Stainless steel garage doors are growing in popularity because of their adaptability. At AAA Garage Door, we provide strong steel garage doors that can withstand any weather conditions. They are highly popular for their sturdiness, strength, and aesthetic appeal, as they consist of multiple layers of steel. Washington’s stainless steel garage doors are perfect for residential properties, commercial buildings, warehouses, and industrial facilities.
However, It’s common to face issues with steel garage doors like–
- Rust and corrosion because of high humidity or harsh weather conditions.
- Also, everyday wear and tear can cause dents and scratches on stainless steel doors.
Fortunately, our knowledgeable technicians apply protective coatings and specialized rust removal methods to stop further corrosion. We also employ professional dent repair techniques to restore the door’s initial appearance.
Moreover, our steel garage doors can match any architectural style thanks to the various design options and finishes. These stainless steel garage doors have insulation options that help to control indoor temperatures and lower energy costs. So, call AAA Garage Door for stainless steel garage door installation, repair, and replacement in Washington.
Steel Garage Door Repair Services
At AAA Garage Door, steel doors typically come in single, double, and triple-layer heavy-duty steel that requires little maintenance. The three level’s respective characteristics are as follows–
- Single-Layer Garage Doors – They are also known as “pan garage doors” and have strong, long-lasting exteriors requiring little upkeep.
- Double-Layer Garage Doors – The double-layer garage door is an energy-efficient and environmentally responsible option that is quieter and more robust than pan doors.
- Triple-Layer Garage Doors – The steel triple-layer garage door, known as the “sandwich garage door,” is the sturdiest and longest-lasting garage door option.
You can have peace of mind knowing that our highly trained technicians have the resources and knowledge to handle various repairs quickly and effectively. Our repair services are as follows–
- Dent and Ding Repair – Our professionals can repair minor dents or more serious damage to your steel garage door so that it looks and functions like new.
- Replacement Of Worn Or Broken Springs – We are experts at replacing worn-out or damaged springs to ensure your garage door operates smoothly and securely.
- Track Alignment And Repair – Our technicians can realign the tracks if your garage door is out of alignment or off-track to ensure smooth operation.
- Repairing And Troubleshooting An Opener – We are skilled at identifying and resolving problems with garage door openers, such as motor issues, remote malfunctions, and sensor adjustments.
- Maintenance And Lubrication – Regular maintenance and lubrication are necessary for your garage door to operate without a hitch. In addition to lubricating moving components, we conduct a thorough inspection to look for potential problems.
- Emergency Repairs – We provide immediate assistance because we recognize that garage door problems can occur anytime. We also provide emergency garage door replacement services as per your needs.
We offer steel garage door repair and replacement services in Washington to guarantee the best performance and longevity of your priceless garage door investment. Schedule an appointment with us if you have any queries.
Types Of Steel Garage Doors We Repair & Replace
We at AAA Garage Door Repair are proud of our extensive repair and replacement services for steel garage doors. Our staff of knowledgeable technicians has experience working with various steel garage door styles, so you can be sure your door will get the professional care it needs.
The three primary steel garage door types that we concentrate on are–
✓ Rolling Steel Garage Doors
Rolling steel garage doors are common for commercial and industrial properties. They consist of horizontal slats that are a secure barrier when the door opens/closes. These doors provide a useful and effective solution for spaces with little headroom.
At AAA Garage Door, we repair/replace any part of rolling steel garage doors, including broken slats or rollers that aren’t working. We can fix tracks that aren’t aligned properly and problems with the motor or opener. We ensure your rolling steel door operates flawlessly, whether it needs routine maintenance or immediate repairs.
✓ Tilt-Up/Up and Over Canopy Garage Doors
Tilt-up canopy garage doors are a traditional and well-liked option for residential properties. They tilt up and over to create a canopy-like structure when opened. These doors have a charming appearance and are popular for being dependable and easy to use.
Our knowledgeable staff is familiar with the complex workings of tilt-up canopy garage doors. We can restore your door’s smooth and effective operation, from mending broken cables and springs to fixing broken panels and hinges.
✓ Tilt-Up/Up and Over Retractable Garage Doors
Although they operate differently, tilt-up retractable garage doors are similar to canopy doors in appearance. These doors fully retract into the garage when opened, making the most of the overhead space and allowing for a clear path. They are yet another popular option for houses.
AAA Garage Door Repair and Services technicians are skilled in tilt-up retractable garage door repair and replacement. Whether the tracks, springs, or opener on your door are acting up, we can quickly identify and resolve the issue so that your door operates smoothly and securely.
We’ll Help You Install A New Steel Garage Door
We provide our clients with a wide range of the most dependable and highly quality garage doors and their parts. And we expertly handle your garage door installation, maintenance, or repair needs. We take great pride in installing/repairing steel garage door openers exclusively.
Together, we can select, create, and install a premium garage door that best suits your daily requirements, harmonizes with the style of your home, and falls within your budget. No matter how big or small your garage door service needs are, the highly qualified and knowledgeable technicians at AAA Garage Door can help. We are ready to repair any garage door model or brand.
We offer free estimates, reasonable, upfront pricing, prompt same-day services, workmanship warranties, and emergency services to our clients. Call the experts at AAA Garage Door when you require knowledgeable, trustworthy garage door services with a regional flair.
Why Choose AAA Garage Door For Stainless Steel Garage Door Repairs In Washington?
In Washington, AAA Garage Door is one of the industry leaders in stainless steel garage door repairs and replacement.
- You can relax knowing your repairs are in good hands!
Our technicians have years of experience and have successfully dealt with garage door problems.
- We recognize that garage door issues can happen at any time.
So, we provide emergency repair services that are available 24/7.
- Best stainless garage door service in Washington!
To ensure the longevity and dependability of your garage door, we only use premium, genuine parts for repairs that necessitate component replacements. Also, our service includes repairs for different styles of garage doors, including sectional, rolling steel, and tilt-up.
- All-in-one garage door service.
While we specialize in repairing stainless steel garage doors, we also provide a wide range of door services, including installation and upkeep.
- Reasonable pricing on all of the garage door repairs!
Before we start any work, you will know what to expect, thanks to our upfront and transparent pricing. Our pricing is very reasonable compared to other garage door companies in Washington.
Panel Design, Colors, and Glass Design Options For Stainless Steel Garage Doors
Panels come in six different styles, allowing you to choose the perfect match for the design of your home. Panel designs available for stainless steel garage doors include:
- Short-raised (traditional)
- Long-raised (ranch)
The panels are available in seven standard colors, ready for the personal touch to enhance the look of your home.
- Medium Wood Grain
- Dark Wood Grain
Note: Medium and Dark Wood Grain colors are not available for Flush design.
Furthermore, our glass options for the garage doors that you can choose from are as follows:
- ⅛” Clear
- ⅛” Bronze
- White Laminated
- Black Laminated
- Satin Etch
- Frosted Gluechip
- ⅛” Greylite
- ⅛” Mistlite
- ⅛” P516 Obscure
Contact us for sample pictures for your design choice, and you can also visit us for samples for your garage door. We offer a range of panel designs, color, glass, and window options.
Contact AAA Garage Door In Washington For Steel Garage Doors
Call us at (206) 309-8798 and arrange an appointment. AAA Garage Door is more than happy to help you with steel garage door replacement and repair in WA! Additionally, we provide Carriage Garage Door Repair and Replacement, Aluminium Garage Door Repair and Replacement, and more!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A steel garage door replacement costs $600 to $2,000 (per project). Installing a manual garage door costs $600 to $2,150, whereas an automatic door will cost an additional $200 to $1,300(per project). Steel door prices vary by quality, labor charge, and location.
Depending on the issue, you can apply the following techniques to fix your rolling steel garage doors-
- If you have problems with dirt or debris in your door, clean it to remove impediments.
- Regularly wash the doors with soap and water.
- And lubricate the springs, chain drive, end plate bearings, and tracks.
- Replace the damaged tracks, motor, or door panels if they have dents or scratches.
- If your roll-up door is out of alignment, tighten the loose track or clear debris.
- If the remote control for your door isn’t working, it requires new batteries.
You need to follow the following instructions to insulate a steel garage door–
- Remove the grime and dust from the surface of the panels, hinges, and sides.
- Measure the panels and cut the foam into predefined sizes.
- Apply each adhesive coating within the frame you intend to place the foam.
- Apply in one go to all the doors; work one panel at a time (parts will dry sooner).
- Use 2.5 cm to 5.1 cm deep railings that act as natural frames.
- Place the foil facing inwards (don’t use double-sided foil).
- Tightly squeeze the insulation inside the frame.
- Seal the sides and the seam where the door frame meets the wall.
- Use regular silicone sealant or spray-on foam insulation that solidifies after use.