Who doesn’t love a rustic country look for their home’s curb appeal? – Carriage garage doors are popular in Washington if you love functionality and aesthetics that can take you back to the 19th century. It has an outward opening with a sectional garage door design. If you have these garage doors and don’t know where to repair them, remember AAA Garage Door for carriage garage door repair and replacement in Washington! We specialize in fixing or replacing garage door openers, springs, cables, rollers, tracks, etc. On top of that, we also provide carriage-style garage door installation service in Washington. Call us today if you need same-day garage door repair service!
Carriage Garage Door Installation, Repair, and Replacement Services
You cannot trust any random repairer for your authentic carriage-style garage door! AAA Garage Door has a team of licensed and insured technicians who know exactly what they are dealing with, like whether the problem is in the opener or springs. We help you fix the following:
✓Garage Door Opener Repair (Chain, Belt, Screw, Direct-drive, and more!)
Is your garage door stuck halfway through opening or closing? The openers are the culprit! A faulty garage door opener can pose security risks, leaving your home vulnerable to theft. AAA Garage Door helps in carriage garage door opener replacement to ensure smooth and secure access to your garage.
✓Broken Spring (Torsion or Extension) Repair
Garage door springs can last 10,000 cycles! However, these springs break due to wear and tear, rust, or improper maintenance. Our expert technicians will quickly identify the spring problem and offer a fast, lasting solution.
✓Cable Repair And Replacement
Garage door cables can break from wear and tear or if there’s moisture near the bottom of the door. So, don’t let frayed or broken cables compromise your garage door’s functionality. Our specialists can efficiently replace the cables and restore your garage door to optimal functionality.
✓Garage Door Roller & Track Repair
Garage door components like rollers and tracks allow the door to open and close the door safely. However, due to daily wear and tear, improper installation, lack of lubrication, or vehicle impact, these rollers get worn out, or tracks get misaligned. Our technicians troubleshoot the issue quickly and repair or replace the roller and tracks. We also ensure your garage door doesn’t make screeching, popping, and shuttering noises.
✓Garage Door Maintenance
Regular maintenance is essential for prolonging your garage door’s lifespan and preventing issues before they become costly problems. We offer comprehensive garage door maintenance services like periodic inspections, lubrication, and timely components repair/replacement. All done to keep your door in top condition!
Besides this, we also help you fix garage doors’ photo eye sensors, dead opener remotes, and more! Schedule a free consultation with AAA Garage Door, and let us help you fix carriage garage doors!
We Offer Carriage Garage Door Panels Replacement
Carriage garage door panels get worn out over time (i.e., after 1,500 times of operation) due to accidental damages or normal wear and tear. So, if you want to avoid replacing the whole garage door, we can help you with individual carriage garage door panel replacement in WA.
AAA Garage Door takes pride in assisting homeowners in restoring the beauty of their garages with durable and stylish carriage door panels. Here are some of the types of carriage garage door panels that we have–
- Wooden Carriage Garage Doors – Has a rustic, handcrafted look. We can customize it with different types of wood, stains, and finishes.
- Steel Carriage Garage Doors – Mostly looks like wood and is durable and low maintenance. We provide insulation and multiple color selection for these doors.
- Fiberglass Carriage Garage Doors – It is lightweight and resistant to denting or cracking. Upon request, we can customize it by mimicking the texture and color of real wood.
- Vinyl Carriage Garage Doors – These are an affordable, low-maintenance option that resists denting and cracking. We have designs of these doors that look like real wood.
- Composite Carriage Garage Doors – Has a mixture of wood fibers and plastic and gives a look of real wood. It’s incredibly durable and resistant to rot and insects.
- Glass Window Panels (For Some Carriage-Style Garage Doors) – We also have some carriage doors that feature glass window panels at the top for added style and to let in natural light.
Please ask for our catalog of carriage door panels if you want to explore more!
Let AAA Garage Door help you to skyrocket your home’s curb appeal with our expert carriage garage door panel replacement!
Note: If your garage door is exceeding its lifetime (i.e., 15 to 30 years), if the damage is structurally larger, or if your garage door has no individual panel but one cohesive unit design, then, in that case, you need to replace the entire garage door with a new one.
Install A New Carriage Door with AAA Garage Doors
Looking for a complete garage door makeover? – Find out the most exquisite modern carriage door at AAA Garage Door! We work with some of Washington’s best carriage-style garage door manufacturers who build sturdy garage doors with modern features, functionality, and unique designs to suit your home’s curb appeal. And we have modern carriage-style garage doors that open outward and can slide, fold, or tilt up.
AAA Garage Door can help you replace garage doors with carriage doors professionally. The main highlight of these garage doors are–
- Tight seal
- Built-in insulation
- Superior energy-efficient glass
- Latest technology (i.e., quieter motor, infrared motion detection, automatic locks, and more!)
- All in all, 103% return on investment (Data Sourced From: Remodeling Magazine’s 2023 Cost vs. Value Report)
If you are searching for ‘garage door carriage replacement’ in Washington, call AAA Garage Door right now!
Panel Design, Colors, and Glass Design Options For Carriage Garage Doors
Panels come in six different styles, allowing you to choose the perfect match for the design of your home. Panel designs available for carriage garage doors include:
- Short-raised (traditional)
- Long-raised (ranch)
The panels are available in seven standard colors, ready for the personal touch to enhance the look of your home.
- Medium Wood Grain
- Dark Wood Grain
Note: Medium and Dark Wood Grain colors are not available for Flush design.
Furthermore, our glass options for the garage doors that you can choose from are as follows:
- ⅛” Clear
- ⅛” Bronze
- White Laminated
- Black Laminated
- Satin Etch
- Frosted Gluechip
- ⅛” Greylite
- ⅛” Mistlite
- ⅛” P516 Obscure
Contact us for sample pictures for your design choice, and you can also visit us for samples for your garage door. We offer a range of panel designs, color, glass, and window options.
Why Choose AAA Garage Door For Carriage Garage Door Repairs in Washington?
AAA Garage Door is the best carriage garage door repair company in Washington. And we hold this title for a reason!
- We fix all garage door problems, from springs and tracks to photo eye sensors! Thanks to our collective 10+ years of experience in this industry.
- Our competitive edge lies in providing an extensive selection of custom carriage doors for the garage with efficient installation within 2 to 3 hrs (or even less!).
- We have a team of experienced technicians who provide prompt and 24/7 efficient repair service while minimizing your downtime.
- Our belief lies in providing transparent and upfront pricing to our customers. So you’ll know exactly what you’re paying for!
Join our family of satisfied customers in Washington – Auburn, Bellevue, Everett, Federal Way, Kent, Kirkland, Mercer Island, Newcastle, Redmond, Renton, Seattle, Tacoma, and West Seattle!
Contact Experts At AAA Garage Door
Call us at (206) 309-8798 or schedule a free carriage garage door repair and replacement consultation! We also help repair and replace Aluminum Garage Doors, Wooden Garage Doors, Glass Garage Doors, and more in WA!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Here are the steps to fix carriage garage doors–
- Examine the vertical part of the carriage garage door tracks.
- See if the metal tracks have dents, crimps, folds, or more.
- Straighten the metal track, if crooked, by hitting it with a mallet.
- See if the mounting brackets are loose; if so, tighten them. If it’s dented, replace it.
- Monitor the extension spring to see if the carriage door opens or closes slowly.
- Replace both of the extension strings by sliding the bolt and tightening it.
Fixing carriage garage doors takes around 2 to 4 hours. Similarly, for door issues like replacing extension springs, replacing cables, or more, call an experienced garage door repair professional.
Here’s how to find a carriage garage door opener replacement–
- Find out what type of garage door opener drive you want to use (Chain/Screw/Belt)
- See which horsepower (⅓, ½, or ¾) of the opener your door requires. It depends if your carriage garage door has a single or double door!
- Determine if you want AC or DC power opener replacement.
- Choose an opener model with a 3-button transmitter to open the door separately.
- Figure out the size of your carriage-style door.
- Get a rail (7 feet, 8 feet, or 10 feet) that fits the height of your carriage garage door.
Contact AAA Garage Door for all of your carriage garage door opener needs!