In your house, your garage door serves as a key entry and exit point. It also serves as an enhancement to the curb appeal of your house. However, your garage can face issues every once in a while. These issues can be with openers, cables, or springs. As a result, you can find it hard to open or close your garage door. Leaving it as it is can be highly dangerous as garage doors with broken parts can fall down anytime, injuring anyone nearby.
So, if you are facing any issues with any part of your garage door, contact a reliable garage door repair company in Auburn, WA– AAA Garage Door! We can take care of all garage door parts, including rollers, cables, drums, hinges, brackets, torsion springs, extension springs, and more. Get in touch with us for high-quality garage door parts in Auburn, WA.
We Provide All Garage Door Parts In Auburn, WA
At AAA Garage Door, we provide an exclusive range of high-quality garage door parts in Auburn, WA. We know that garage door parts can make or break your garage door. That is why we only offer 100% genuine parts that prolong the life of your garage door.
Our inventory has a wide range range of reliable and durable garage door parts, including–
- Springs – When it comes to spring, we have both torsion and extension springs. Springs are necessary to support the weight of your garage door. However, a loose or low-quality spring can make your garage door dangerous, as it can break anytime. But you don’t have to worry about that with genuine springs from AAA Garage Door.
- Rollers– Rollers help your garage door move up and down. A good quality roller keeps your garage door’s movement smooth and quiet. However, a rusty or broken roller can constantly disrupt the garage door’s movement. At AAA Garage Door, we keep various types and sizes of rollers that can fit a wide variety of garage doors. Our genuine rollers reduce your garage door’s friction and improve your door’s overall functionality.
- Cables – Cables ensure that your garage door lowers and rises safely. A good cable can endure heavy loads because they are highly reliable. We provide an in-depth collection of heavy-weight and lightweight cables, which can easily fit in residential and commercial garage doors.
- Drums – Drums come in various styles in sizes, including standard, vertical, and high-lift. These drums are compatible with different weights and sizes of garage doors. We offer all kinds of drums regardless of the size or weight of your garage door. Our drums make sure that your garage door works smoothly without causing failures or injuries.
- Hinges – Hinges vary from door to door in size, compatibility, and style. At AAA Garage Door, we offer a large range of hinges with varying dependability. These hinges are durable and reliable for most door requirements. Whether your garage door is residential, commercial, or industrial, our hinges can provide an aesthetic finish to your door.
- Panels – If your garage door is broken or damaged, you don’t need to replace it whole. You can just replace the damaged panel and make your garage door look as good as new. Whether your garage door is generic or highly customized, we can offer panel replacement at affordable prices.
Garage Door Parts – Installation & Replacement Services
A garage door consists of various parts, such as springs, openers, cables, etc. Some of these parts can undergo repairs to function properly again, while others require replacement. For instance, a garage door spring repair includes lubricating the spring, tuning it up, and adjusting its tension. However, if the spring breaks entirely, it requires replacement.
Whether you require replacement, repair, or installation, we can provide you with a reliable, efficient, and affordable service that can prolong the life of your garage door without breaking the bank!
- Installation – At AAA Garage Door, we can install any part of your garage door. Our large inventory includes genuine and high-quality garage door parts in Auburn, WA. These parts are compatible with various garage door sizes and weights.
- Replacement – If you spot a broken part in your garage door, you need to call a repair technician immediately. A broken garage door part or a garage door that is not working properly are major hints that something is wrong with your garage door. If you ignore it, the problem can escalate. Our replacement service is prompt, convenient, and right on the budget. We can replace the troubling part of your garage door and have it in proper working condition.
- Repair – When there is an option for repair, we don’t go for replacement. Why? Because repairs are more cost-effective than replacements in some cases. In the case of a damaged garage door panel, we can just replace the panel instead of the entire garage door. During garage door repairs, we keep our customers as our number one priority.
We Fix Any Garage Door Parts For Efficient Garage Doors
A garage door might look like a heavy beast strong enough to go through every weather. But it comprises delicate and highly technical parts that can damage and break, resulting in a non-functional garage door. To make sure that your garage door keeps working smoothly, you need to replace its parts as soon as they show trouble.
We can fix any garage door part for you, including–
- Tracks & Rollers
- Brackets & Hinges
- Emergency Cords
At AAA Garage Door, our installation, repair, and replacement services increase your curb appeal and add safety to your garage.
Cost Of Different Garage Door Parts in Auburn, WA
The cost of different garage door parts varies from door to door. However, a typical breakdown of rough estimates looks like this:
|Cost per piece||
Installation cost per hour
Spring (tension & extension)
|$45 to $200||
$150 to $375
$10 to $50
$85 to $350
|$25 to $40||
$90 to $200
$50 to $100
$125 to $400
$5 to $40
$80 to $175
$35 to $50
$110 to $200
$150 to $520
$65 to $85
To know the exact costs, contact us at AAA Garage Door Repair and get a free quote!
Panel Design, Colors, and Glass Design Options For Garage Doors
Panels come in six different styles, allowing you to choose the perfect match for the design of your home. Panel designs available for garage doors include:
- Short-raised (traditional)
- Long-raised (ranch)
The panels are available in seven standard colors, ready for the personal touch to enhance the look of your home.
- Medium Wood Grain
- Dark Wood Grain
Note: Medium and Dark Wood Grain colors are not available for Flush design.
Furthermore, our glass options for the garage doors that you can choose from are as follows:
- ⅛” Clear
- ⅛” Bronze
- White Laminated
- Black Laminated
- Satin Etch
- Frosted Gluechip
- ⅛” Greylite
- ⅛” Mistlite
- ⅛” P516 Obscure
Contact us for sample pictures for your design choice, and you can also visit us for samples for your garage door. We offer a range of panel designs, color, glass, and window options.
Why Choose AAA Garage Door To Purchase Garage Door Parts In Auburn, WA?
AAA Garage Door is a cornerstone of the garage door repair industry in Auburn, WA. We pride ourselves on exemplary workmanship and customer-focused service.
✓ Experienced Technicians
At AAA Garage Door, our garage door repair technicians possess over 25 years of experience. We provide our customers with exceptional service with guaranteed repairs.
✓ Competitive Pricing
We work with a commitment to our customers. Every step of the way, we ensure that our services are affordable and budget-friendly for residential, commercial, and industrial clients. You can get in touch with us for a top-notch service at a reasonable price.
✓ 24/7 Emergency Repair Service
Never wait for a repair service again! Call us anytime, any day, and we’ll be at your doorstep immediately to solve all your garage door problems. Our 24/7 emergency repair service allows our customers to avail prompt, efficient, and affordable services around the clock.
✓ Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
At AAA Garage Door, we believe in long-term relationships. That is why we never turn back from customers until we satisfy them with our service. Whether you contact us for repair, replacements, or installation, we make sure that we use parts that are 100% genuine to prolong the life of your garage door and exceed your expectations.
Contact AAA Garage Door For Genuine Garage Door Parts In Auburn, WA
From springs to openers. From cables to rollers. A garage door has many parts. Despite the tough exterior of a garage door, it relies on the technicality of internal parts to move smoothly and properly. In any case of damage or breakage, your garage door can become a problem instead of a solution. However, you don’t have to worry about that anymore.
AAA Garage Door can solve all your garage door problems at once. For affordable and reliable garage door parts, contact AAA Garage Door at (206) 309-8798 and get a customized solution for your garage door in Auburn, WA.
Areas We Serve In Auburn, WA
- Auburn University
- Cedar Brook
- Willow Creek Farms
- Windsor Forest
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The parts that come with a garage door are–
- Tracks and rollers
- Brackets and hinges
The garage door itself consists of panels and trims.
Replacing an opener with the door depends on the new door’s system. If the new door goes with the old parts, then you don’t need a replacement. However, homeowners mostly need to replace some parts to go with the new door. These parts are springs, cables, hinges, brackets, rollers, drums, and compatible openers.
Yes. We provide exceptional garage door parts installation service in Auburn, WA. Our expert technicians have over 25 years of experience in garage doors. Whatever part your garage door needs, we can install it. These parts can include springs, openers, cables, hinges, and more. We typically take an hour or two to finish the installation. On top of that, you can contact us 24 hours a day and seven days a week. Our professional technicians are available all the time for emergency installations.
When our repair technicians come to your curb to replace your garage door parts, they will let you know the manufacturer of the specific part with a duration of the warranty. You will get a warranty card once they finish the repair. In case of any issue with your repair, you can contact our technicians whenever you want. They will come, look at the issue, and resolve it for you.
Here is a rough breakdown of garage door parts replacement cost in Auburn, WA–
- Springs – $195 to $575 per project
- Cables – $95 to $400 per project
- Rollers – $115 to $240 per project
- Tracks – $175 to $500 per project
- Bracket – $85 to $215 per project
- Sensor – $145 to $250 per project
- Opener – $215 to $605 per project
To know the exact costs of replacing your garage door part in Auburn, connect with us today!