A garage door opener allows your garage door to operate seamlessly without any obstructions. However, your garage door opener needs regular inspection, maintenance, and repairs for proper functioning. AAA Garage Door can help you with that. We can perform installation, repair, and replacement services for a variety of garage door openers, including Belt-driven, Chain-driven, Screwdriver, Jackshaft, Wall-mount, and Smart openers. Call us today and get all-in-one service related to your garage door openers in Redmond, Washington.
Get Genuine Garage Door Openers In Redmond, WA
At AAA Garage Door, we ensure satisfaction for every customer. That is why we offer a wide range of high-quality garage door openers in Redmond, including–
- Chain-Driven Door Openers – Chain-driven openers are known for their sturdiness and durability. They can perform exceptionally well with heavy garage doors, even in extreme temperatures.
- Screw-Driven Openers – These openers are less common than chain-driven openers, but they are excellent for homeowners looking for an affordable, low-maintenance solution to save money and time.
- Belt-Driven Openers – Belt-driven openers are made of fewer components than other garage door openers. That is why they require minimal maintenance and low-noise operation.
- Wall-Mount Openers – These openers are suitable for high or uneven ceilings. They are excellent for your garage door if you are looking for a space-saving, low-maintenance alternative.
- Jackshaft Opener – Jackshaft openers offer more storage space than any other garage door opener. They can be used on a 7 to 8-foot garage door and leave up to 24 inches of headroom for storage.
- Smart Openers – For enhanced security and maximum safety, smart openers are your ideal choice. With smart openers, you can control your garage door remotely and add extra convenience to your routine.
We are just one call away from providing you with the most suitable garage door opener with the highest quality garage door parts in Redmond, WA. Call us today, and let us meet your needs in no time.
Our Garage Door Opener Services Include
From minor repairs to installations to complete replacements, AAA Garage Door is your one-stop solution for all your garage door opener needs.
✔ Garage Door Opener Installation
If you are in the market for a new, suitable garage door opener in Redmond, WA, AAA Garage Door can help. Our installation service includes inspecting your garage door before recommending the most dependable option. Once you sign off on the recommended garage door opener, we will begin our seamless installation process and test it multiple times to ensure your garage door works without any worries.
✔ Garage Door Opener Repair
Facing problems with your garage door opener? Don’t worry. We offer reliable garage door opener repair in Redmond, WA. Once you call us, our technician will be at your doorstep in no time to inspect the problem with your garage door opener and recommend reliable repair solutions. We will get rid of the problematic parts of your garage door opener and install new, 100% genuine parts backed by 1-year warranty. Our services also extend to garage door repair.
✔ Garage Door Opener Replacement
If there is a problem with your garage door opener that repairs cannot solve, we offer seamless and affordable garage door opener replacement in Redmond, WA. Our experienced technicians will replace the malfunctioning opener and install a brand-new opener that goes with your garage door. We ensure that the new opener goes with the rest of your garage door system so that your garage door works smoothly.
In addition to these services, AAA Garage Door can hook you up with a large variety of garage door parts. These parts are 100% genuine and are backed by multiple warranties. Solve your garage door problems today – connect with us.
Garage Door Openers Service Cost In Redmond WA
Garage door opener service cost in Redmon, WA, depends on various factors, including type, brand, size, features, etc. A typical cost overview looks like this–
Type of Opener
Belt driven opener
|$450 to $700||$80 to $250||
$400 to $900
Chain driven opener
|$300 to $600||$75 to $200||
$350 to $850
|$350 to $700||$85 to $225||
$375 to $875
|$400 to $800||$100 to $300||
$300 to $900
Jackshaft (Direct Drive) opener
|$600 to $1,000||$125 to $350||
$500 to $1,200
Contact AAA Garage Door today to know the exact costs. We will give you free inspection and estimates to help you make a fully informed decision.
Why Choose AAA Garage Door Services?
We provide you with a comprehensive solution for all your garage door problems in Redmond, Washington. Our service is unparalleled due to many additional advantages that we provide, including–
- 10+ Years in Operation – We have been solving garage door problems for homeowners and commercial enterprises for more than a decade. That is why we understand your needs and problems and develop dependable solutions for you. Our services also extend to garage door spring repairs.
- 25+ Years of Experience – Our technicians have been working in the garage door industry for more than 35 years. This vast experience allows us to do the job right the first time, ensuring your satisfaction above everything else.
- 100% Genuine Parts – Each and every part used in our repair, replacement, and installation services is 100% genuine. We provide up to 90 days of warranty on our service. If you face any problems post-service, just give us a call and get prompt follow-up at no additional cost.
- Safety Compliance – We understand how complex your garage door system can be, which is why we take every safety precaution in the book. From equipment to tools to parts to techniques, we perform safe and secure services and leave your garage free of any potential safety threats.
- Highly Rated Across 3rd-Party Sites – We have been rated highly across third-party platforms, including HomeAdvisor, Yelp, Angi, and BBB. The reason: We prioritize customer satisfaction and qualified services.
Contact Expert Garage Door Opener Services in Redmond, WA
A malfunctioning garage door opener means a poorly performing garage door. Why sacrifice your convenience and safety when you can get dependable solutions just one call away? At AAA Garage Door, we can provide you with a vast array of high-quality garage door openers in Redmond, along with trustworthy repairs, replacements, and installations. Call us at (206) 309-8798 and get reliable service at affordable prices. Revive your garage door today!
Areas We Have Services In Redmond, WA
- Ames Lake
- Education Hill
- North Redmond
- Union Hill Novelty Hill
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The following garage door parts come with the garage door opener installation service–
- A motor
- Belt or chain
- Safety sensors
- Wall control device
- Galvanized Aircraft Cable (GAC)
- Remote control for smart openers
Yes. You can only replace the parts of your garage door opener, depending on the availability of the malfunctioning part. However, we usually recommend complete garage door opener replacement if you have a malfunctioning or worn-out garage door opener. That is because replacing just one part will not de-escalate issues that your garage door opener can cause down the line. You would eventually have to pay extra for future repairs. Therefore, the best solution is to get a new opener.
Yes. Technicians at AAA Garage Door can help you reset and reprogram your garage door opener after the repairs or replacements. Depending on the garage door opener, garage door opener reprogramming can take around 10 to 30 minutes. In addition to that, we can also guide you about how you can reprogram or reset your garage opener yourself in the future.
The cost of garage door opener repair in Redmond, WA, is as follows–
- Belt-driven opener – $80 to $250 per repair
- Chain-driven opener – $75 to $200 per repair
- Screw-driven opener – $85 to $225 per repair
- Wall-mount opener – $100 to $300 per repair
- Jackshaft opener – $125 to $350 per repair
As for garage door opener replacement in Redmond, the cost brackets look like this–
- Belt-driven opener – $400 to $900 per replacement
- Chain-driven opener – $350 to $850 per replacement
- Screw-driven opener – $375 to $875 per replacement
- Wall-mount opener – $300 to $900 per replacement
- Jackshaft opener – $500 to $1,200 per replacement
The cost of garage door opener installation in Redmond, WA, is as follows–
- Belt-driven opener – $450 to $700 per installation
- Chain-driven opener – $300 to $600 per installation
- Screw-driven opener – $350 to $700 per installation
- Wall-mount opener – $400 to $800 per installation
- Jackshaft opener – $600 to $1,000 per installation
It takes around 4 to 6 hours to perform a garage door opener service, be it a replacement, repair, or installation. However, if the technician has to take off the existing unit before installing a new one, the time can be on the higher end of the estimated duration.