Garage door parts come together to form a fully functional garage door. These parts include rollers, cables, drums, hinges, brackets, springs, and more. Although some garage door parts are small, a garage door relies heavily on them for its technical functionality. If these parts malfunction or break, your garage door stops working! With AAA Garage Door, you don’t have to worry about that! We provide premium garage door parts in Newcastle, WA, along with reliable installation, repair, and replacement services. Contact us today and get your garage door back in its ideal condition.
Find Genuine & High-Quality Garage Door Parts In Newcastle, WA
AAA Garage Door in Newcastle, WA provides all the necessary parts for a well-functioning, dependable, and durable garage door. Our garage door parts are best for your residential, commercial, and industrial garage doors. Whatever part you need, we are here to provide that! Our inventory of garage door parts includes the following–
- Springs – A garage door’s smooth opening and closing rely on its springs’ coiling and unwinding motion. We provide a wide range of springs, such as extension and torsion springs, for your garage door’s smooth operation and also fix garage door springs. Our commitment is to replace each spring with a high-quality product from reputable manufacturers renowned for their reliability and performance.
- Rollers– Rollers are the small wheels on both sides of the garage door. They play a crucial role in supporting the door as it moves along the tracks. Rollers ensure that the door glides smoothly without any issues. At AAA Garage Door, we offer a variety of roller sizes, types, and brands to ensure optimal functionality and noise reduction, enhancing the overall performance of your garage door.
- Cables– Garage door cables have two responsibilities. One is to utilize the energy of the springs to lift the door. The other is to prevent you from getting hurt in case of an accident with the springs. We utilize heavy-duty cables suitable for commercial, residential, and industrial garage doors to facilitate seamless door operation.
- Drums – Our garage door drums help wind and unwind your garage door cables, minimizing friction as the door opens and closes. Since drums are essential to the garage door’s lifting mechanism, we provide the best quality drums in different sizes and designs.
- Hinges– With the help of our stylish and sleek hinges, access to your garage door becomes easy and convenient. Hinges are much quieter than other alternatives and are easy to automate. We also offer garage door openers with hinges.
- Brackets– Our garage door brackets help connect your garage door to your door opener smoothly. Our brackets come in different shapes and sizes that fit any garage door.
Contact AAA Garage Door for any garage door part at affordable rates with reliable quality.
Our Garage Door Parts Service Extend To – Fixing, Replacing and installing Parts In Newcastle
At AAA Garage Door in Newcastle, WA, we don’t just provide you with garage door parts. Our service extends to replacing, repairing, and installing garage door parts. Our services are swift and reliable, and they come with guaranteed satisfaction for homeowners.
✓ Garage Door Parts Repair
Unless a garage door part is beyond repair, fixing is what we do best! Whatever part of your garage door is causing trouble, we can eliminate that trouble in just one call. Some garage door parts can function poorly because of a lack of lubrication, poor maintenance, and extreme temperatures. But nothing is unfixable. After inspecting your garage door, we can identify the issue and repair it to restore your garage door.
✓ Garage Door Parts Replacement
When a garage door part is too damaged to work, we can replace it with a new one. Our replacement service is extremely precise. When we replace the garage door part, we ensure that the rest of the garage door system stays aligned so you don’t experience any problems later on. Contact us for seamless replacement of a wide range of garage door parts in Newcastle.
✓ Garage Door Parts Installation
When you buy a garage door part from AAA Garage Door, you can also take advantage of our installation service. We provide high-quality garage door parts manufactured by reputable brands. And we install these parts most efficiently. After installing the part, we run a few tests to ensure that the installation was successful. That is how our installation service differentiates in quality, reliability, and convenience.
For repair, replacement, and installation of various garage door parts in Newcastle, WA, contact AAA Garage Door.
Cost Of Different Garage Door Parts In Newcastle, WA
The average cost of repairing garage door parts depends on several factors – type, size, design, brand, and other features. Below is a standard cost range of different garage door parts in Newcastle, WA.
Cost per price
Cost per Installation
|Springs (Extension & Torsion)||
$50 to $350
$200 to $350
$8 to $50
$100 to $280
$25 to $40
$90 to $200
$125 to $200
$125 to $400
$10 to $100
$118 to $148
$80 to $100
$100 to $250
$30 to $60
$65 to $100
To know the exact cost, get in touch with an expert repair technician at AAA Garage Door and get a quote at NO CHARGE!
Panel Design, Colors, and Glass Design Options For Garage Doors
Panels come in six different styles, allowing you to choose the perfect match for the design of your home. Panel designs available for garage doors in Bellevue include:
- Short-raised (traditional)
- Long-raised (ranch)
The panels are available in seven standard colors, ready for the personal touch to enhance the look of your home.
- Medium Wood Grain
- Dark Wood Grain
Note: Medium and Dark Wood Grain colors are not available for Flush design.
Furthermore, our glass options for the garage doors that you can choose from are as follows:
- ⅛” Clear
- ⅛” Bronze
- White Laminated
- Black Laminated
- Satin Etch
- Frosted Gluechip
- ⅛” Greylite
- ⅛” Mistlite
- ⅛” P516 Obscure
Contact us for sample pictures for your design choice, and you can also visit us for samples for your garage door. We offer a range of panel designs, color, glass, and window options.
Why Choose AAA Garage Door?
AAA Garage Door is more than just a garage door company. It’s a one-stop shop for all your garage door needs in Newcastle, Washington. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional service to homeowners in Newcastle for many years. What makes us different? Find out below!
- 25 Years of Experience – Expert technicians at AAA Garage Door have worked in the garage door industry for a solid 25 years!
- Top-Rated – AAA Garage Door is highly rated by its customers across third-party sites, including BBB, Angi (5-Star-Rating), HomeAdvisor, and Yelp.
- 24/7 Responsive Team – Our team is extremely responsive, and we are available 24/7 to minimize your garage door’s downtime by all means necessary.
- Competitive Pricing – We provide value for your money. Our services are cost-effective and provide a great return on investment in the long run.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction – We do our job right the first time. And we don’t leave your garage until you are happy with the service.
Contact AAA Garage Door For Genuine Garage Door Parts In Newcastle, WA
Say goodbye to obstructive garage door parts. Welcome quality, reliability, and convenience to your life with premium garage door parts in Newcastle by AAA Garage Door. Take advantage of our swift and seamless repair, replacement, and installation services. We are here to resolve all your garage door needs. Call us at (206) 309-8798 and get a FREE quote today!
Locations We Service In Newcastle, WA
- Delmar Woods
- Hazelwood South
- Newcastle City Center
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
No. It’s absolutely NOT SAFE to replace garage door parts without a professional. Some garage door parts, such as springs, rollers, and cables, are highly dangerous. Working with them without proper experience and training can result in injuries and accidents. The best thing would be to contact a professional and trust them with their job.
Different garage door parts come at different rates. Here is a typical breakdown for a single project–
- Springs – $245 to $725
- Cable – $108 to $350
- Roller – $115 to $240
- Track – $250 to $600
- Bracket – $128 to $248
- Sensor – $180 to $350
- Opener – $95 to $160
Contact AAA Garage Door to know the exact cost!
The repair part your broken garage door needs depends on the broken part. Each damaged or malfunctioning part needs separate replacement. Without proper inspection, there’s no way to tell what part of your garage door needs to work appropriately. Some garage door parts that generally need repairs are springs, cables, rollers, drums, hinges, brackets, and openers.
Yes. You can replace specific garage door parts. You don’t have to replace the whole garage door system every time. If a part of your garage door is damaged, you can replace it with a new one without touching the rest of the parts. Additionally, AAA Garage Door ensures the new part goes with the rest of the garage door system, so you don’t have to worry about an incompatible garage door system.
Buying the same brand for all garage door parts is not necessary, but it is recommended. Although parts with the same dimensions are interchangeable between brands, the same brand for all the spare garage door parts ensures compatibility, efficiency, and optimal performance.