If you want your garage door to open and close smoothly, you should have a quality garage door opener. Garage door openers are not a one-fit-for-all. They vary in style and design depending on your garage door. Some types of garage door openers are belt-driven, chain-driven, screwdriver, wall-mount, and jackshaft. If your opener is not working optimally, it’s time to repair or replace it. AAA Garage Door can help you with that. We provide reliable repairs and installation of garage door openers in Seattle, WA. Need an expert to install a garage door opener? Get in touch with us for a FREE estimate!
Professional Garage Door Opener Repair In Seattle, WA
At AAA Garage Door, we prioritize providing high-quality, reliable, and efficient garage door openers in Seattle, WA. As a reputable garage door company in the region, we specialize in various models and designs of garage door openers. That is how we ensure providing perfect solutions for every homeowner. Our wide variety of garage door openers includes the following–
- Chain-driven openers – Chain-driven openers are reliable and cost-effective, perfect for heavy and large garage doors.
- Belt-driven openers – These openers are quiet and smooth. They are ideal for homes where living spaces are close to the garage.
- Screw-driven openers – Screw-driven openers have fewer moving parts. That is why these openers are low-maintenance, resulting in a great long-term investment.
- Wall-mount openers – These openers mount on each side of your garage door with asymmetrical ceilings. Without a chain or belt, wall-mount openers do not require lubrication.
- Jackshaft openers – Jackshaft openers provide more storage space in the garage because they go above the higher end of the door. With these openers, you get increased wall space.
- Smart openers – For seamless integration and a smart home system, smart openers are your ideal choice. Upgrade your home’s security and increase accessibility and convenience with these openers.
Get Garage Door Openers With Installation Services In Seattle
From genuine parts and quality repairs to seamless replacement and reliable installation, AAA Garage Door is your one-stop solution for garage door openers in Seattle, WA.
- Repair – Struggling with a broken or damaged garage door opener? AAA Garage Door is just a call away! From sensor issues to wiring problems, we provide high-quality & affordable repairs for your garage door opener. We back our repairs and parts with a 1 year warranty so that you can have a fully-functional garage without any worries!
- Replacement – Tired of an old, malfunctioning opener? Upgrade your home security system and get a new garage door opener. At AAA Garage Door, we replace your rusty garage door opener with a new one – and provide up to 90 days of service warranty with that! We have a wide range of openers, including belt-driven and chain-driven ones. Just say the word, and we’ll be right at your doorstep!
- Installation – A garage door opener adds much-needed convenience and accessibility to your house. And if your current garage lacks these features, it’s time to install a high-quality, reliable garage door opener. We can help you with that. Our garage door opener installation in Seattle, WA, results in optimal accessibility, high-caliber functionality, and flawless convenience.
Get in touch with us today and upgrade your garage with professional garage door parts!
Garage Door Opener Service Costs In Seattle, WA
The cost of garage door opener services in Seattle, WA, depends on several factors, such as opener type, garage door size & weight, etc. However, a typical cost breakdown looks like this:
|Installation Cost (per project)||Repair Cost
$450 to $700
|$80 to $250||
$400 to $900
$300 to $600
|$75 to $200||
$350 to $850
$350 to $700
|$85 to $225||
$375 to $875
$400 to $800
|$100 to $300||
$300 to $900
$600 to $1,000
|$125 to $350||
$500 to $1,200
Need garage door opener replacement services in Seattle, WA, for your garage? We offer high-quality replacement parts for garage doors. Connect with us and get a FREE quote.
Why Choose AAA Garage Door Services?
AAA Garage Door has been serving the homeowners of Seattle for years with a spotless reputation. How? Find out below!
We keep our prices reasonable for all our services, including repairs, replacements, and installations. With competitive rates, we make sure to provide high-quality service with outstanding delivery. That is why we are the 1st choice of homeowners in Seattle when it comes to garage doors.
✓ Experienced Technicians
AAA Garage Door is known for its reliable team of garage door technicians. Our technicians have experience in the garage door industry for more than 25 years, which allows them to deliver flawless service with untainted professionalism. Our technicians also offer garage door repair and spring repair services.
✓ 24/7 Emergency Service
Have a garage door emergency? We are for you! You can call us 24/7, and we’ll be there at your doorstep to sort out your garage door emergency. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week – even during holidays!
✓ Customer Satisfaction
Every step of the way, every single time, we keep our customers happy and satisfied. At AAA Garage Door, we have a policy where our technicians don’t leave your garage until you are 100% satisfied with the service. To ensure that, we provide warranties on garage door parts and repairs.
Contact Expert Garage Door Opener Services in Seattle, WA
A fully functional garage door keeps you safe, secure, and warm. However, a broken or damaged opener makes that impossible. To keep your garage, family, and belongings safe, you must sort out your garage door issues ASAP. We can help you with that! At AAA Garage Door, we provide 360-degree garage door customer-focused services at competitive prices. If you need a replacement, installation, or garage door opener repair in Seattle, WA, connect with AAA Garage Door at (206) 309-8798 and get on top of your garage door problems!
Areas We Service In Seattle, WA
- Beacon Hill
- Clyde Hill
- First Hill
- Madison Park
- Phinney Ridge
- Pioneer Square
- Queen Anne
- Seward Park
- University District
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
To select the right garage door opener, consider the following factors–
- Size – If you have a large-sized garage door, you would need a large opener to support the door’s functioning.
- Weight – If your garage door is heavy, you will need a heavy-duty opener for it.
- Noise – Choose quiet openers if you have a living space close to the garage.
- Features – Battery backup, quiet operation, smartphone connectivity, etc.
Choose the opener that is most suitable for your garage needs.
The opener installation cost in Seattle, WA, depends on the type of opener your garage door needs. Here are some rough estimates:
- Belt-driven opener – $450 to $700 per installation
- Chain-driven opener – $300 to $600 per installation
- Screw-driven opener – $350 to $700 per installation
- Wall-mount opener – $400 to $800 per installation
- Jackshaft opener – $600 to $1,000 per installation
To know the exact cost of opener installation for your garage door, contact us and get a free estimate!
At AAA Garage Door in Seattle, WA, we can provide you with a large variety of garage door openers, including but not limited to–
- Belt-driven openers
- Chain-driven openers
- Screw-driven openers
- Wall-mount openers
- Jackshaft openers
- Smart openers
Contact AAA Garage Door for premium installation of the garage door opener of your choice!
To program your garage door opener, follow the steps below:
- Check brand – Make sure the opener and the remote are of the same brand.
- Locate the LEARN button – Once you locate the learn button, press it until it flashes.
- Press OPEN on your remote – Make sure you press OPEN on your open when the light on the LEARN button is still flashing.
- Finish the process – After pressing the OPEN button on the remote, your remote will take a minute or two to pair with the opener. After a few minutes, press OPEN. The opener should be working properly.
If you are facing any difficulties in programming your garage door opener, connect with us.