A garage door is a basic necessity for each house/company. So, when the garage door has malfunctioning or broken garage door parts, it will be easy for intruders to take your belongings. At AAA Garage Door, we offer competitively priced genuine garage door parts in Renton, WA. In our inventory, we have ultra-quiet rollers, high-quality cables, heavy-duty drums, center-bearing plates, torsion or extension springs, openers, and cables. We offer long-lasting garage door parts repair service in Renton to maintain our service quality standards. Call us today! We also offer emergency service garage door parts repair service in Renton, WA.
We Provide High-Quality Garage Door Parts In Renton, WA
Regarding garage door parts in Renton, WA, our team has you covered.
- Springs – Springs, in particular, are an essential component of your garage door system. These long, tightly coiled metal objects create tension to lift your garage door safely. Springs come in various sizes and types, including torsion and extension springs. We also offer services to repair springs for any damages.
- Rollers – On the other hand, rollers are small wheels that attach to the sides of your garage door panels. These ensure the door slides smoothly up and down the tracks. The door can become stuck without functioning rollers, and opening and closing it can become a major hassle.
- Cables – Cables are also critical, as they help your door stay in place as it moves up and down. Cables support the weight of garage dining panels. It connects with the spring assembly to safely ensure the garage door is up and down.
- Drums – As the size of the lift cable affects the drum size, we provide garage door drums in various sizes per your garage door’s needs. The larger the garage door is, or the higher the garage door gets lifted, the larger drums are required to accommodate your garage doors.
- Hinges – Garage door hinges typically come in two popular gauge sizes and widths. While residential garage doors require 14-gauge wide-body hinges, commercial garage doors require heavier-duty 11-gauge wide-bodied hinges. We provide hinges for residential and commercial garage doors per the required sizes.
- Brackets – We provide both top and bottom brackets for your garage door. Our garage door brackets hold everything down so your garage door can slide up and down smoothly on the tracks.
From springs, rollers, and cables to other essential components like hinges and brackets, we offer a wide range of high-quality garage door parts and installation services in Renton, WA, to help ensure your garage door operates at peak performance.
Our expert technicians can identify any issues and recommend the best solution, ensuring the long-lasting performance of your garage door.
We Offer Additional Support With Installation, Repair and Replacement Services
In Renton, Washington, AAA Garage Door offers premium garage door parts installation/repair/replacement services. We are aware that having high-quality garage door components is only the first step in ensuring a garage door’s proper operation. We go above and beyond to help you with expert installation and replacement so that the parts are fitted precisely and securely.
Garage Door Parts Repair
We provide trustworthy and effective garage door parts repair services in addition to installation and replacement services. Parts of your garage door may malfunction due to normal wear and tear or unanticipated events. Hence, our knowledgeable technicians are committed to identifying and fixing any problems, no matter how minor or serious. We have the skills to handle a variety of door parts repair needs, from replacing broken rollers and cables to addressing problems with drums, hinges, brackets, torsion springs, and extension springs we even fix garage door openers. By quickly and efficiently dealing with any damages, we restore your garage door’s functionality and safety.
Garage Door Parts Replacement
Due to frequent use or outside factors, garage door components may eventually deteriorate or become damaged. If replacement is required, AAA Garage Door is your dependable ally. We offer prompt replacement services for all styles of garage door components. Our skilled team makes sure that the replacement is done accurately, restoring the performance and security of your garage door, whether it’s a single component or a complete overhaul of your garage door system. You can rely on us not only for high-quality garage door components but also for knowledgeable installation and replacement services. In order to ensure your complete satisfaction and peace of mind, we pledge to provide a comprehensive solution for all of your garage door needs.
Garage Door Parts Installation
Our technicians can install a variety of garage door parts, such as rollers, drums, brackets, cables, hinges, torsion springs, and extension springs, with ease. We promise a smooth installation process that follows the highest standards of functionality and safety thanks to our experience and attention to detail.
You can count on fast response times, in-depth assessments, and open communication about the required repairs when you choose us for the repair services. We are committed to offering top-notch repair services to guarantee the durability and dependability of your garage door’s parts, giving you peace of mind and a garage door that operates without a hitch. For all garage door part repairs in Renton, Washington, trust AAA Garage Door. We also offer services to repair and install the entire garage door as well.
Cost Of Different Garage Door Parts in Renton, WA
We can give you a broad idea of the projected costs for various garage door parts in Renton, Washington, despite the fact that precise costs for garage door parts can vary depending on factors like brand, material, and installation difficulty.
|Garage Door Part||
$10 – $20 (per spring)
$30 – $50 (per spring)
$5 – $20 (per bracket)
$10 – $20 (per roller)
$20 – $40 (per drums)
$20 – $40 (per pair)
$5 – $15 (per hinge)
Several factors influence the prices of the door parts like–
- Type of the garage door (single panel, tilt-up canopy, sectional garage doors, tilt-up retractable doors, and roll-up doors)
- Material of the door (steel, wood, aluminum, fiberglass)
- Size of the door (8 to 9 feet or 16 feet wide & 7 to 8 feet high)
- Replacement parts
In order to guarantee that your garage door returns to peak performance following the repair, we use top-notch materials and follow industry best practices.
Panel Design, Colors, and Glass Design Options For Garage Doors
Panels come in six different styles, allowing you to choose the perfect match for the design of your home. Panel designs available for garage doors include:
- Short-raised (traditional)
- Long-raised (ranch)
The panels are available in seven standard colors, ready for the personal touch to enhance the look of your home.
- Medium Wood Grain
- Dark Wood Grain
Note: Medium and Dark Wood Grain colors are not available for Flush design.
Furthermore, our glass options for the garage doors that you can choose from are as follows:
- ⅛” Clear
- ⅛” Bronze
- White Laminated
- Black Laminated
- Satin Etch
- Frosted Gluechip
- ⅛” Greylite
- ⅛” Mistlite
- ⅛” P516 Obscure
Contact us for sample pictures for your design choice, and you can also visit us for samples for your garage door. We offer a range of panel designs, color, glass, and window options.
Why Choose AAA Garage Door To Purchase Garage Door Parts?
We supply a wide range of premium garage door components, such as rollers, drums, cables, hinges, brackets, torsion springs, and extension springs. We guarantee to offer premium components known for their strength, toughness, and optimal functionality.
- Wide Range of High-Quality Parts – Rollers, cables, drums, hinges, brackets, torsion springs, and extension springs are just a few of the premium garage door parts we provide. We have a variety of garage door parts in Renton for repair or upgrade.
- Quick Delivery and Support – We put a high priority on prompt delivery to make sure you get your garage door parts quickly. Additionally, if you have any questions about your purchase, our support team is always on the line to help you.
- Expert Installation Services – In order to guarantee that the chosen garage door parts are installed precisely and securely, we offer expert installation services in addition to providing the parts themselves. Our knowledgeable technicians have the know-how to complete the installation process quickly while following safety procedures and industry standards.
- Affordable Pricing – We recognize the significance of cost efficiency. With competitive and affordable prices, you can get high-quality parts from us without breaking the bank. We support transparent pricing practices and strive to maximize your investment’s return.
- Highly Experienced Professionals – Our expertise and knowledge in the garage door industry have allowed us to gain customers’ trust over the years. Our team is knowledgeable about all varieties of garage door parts and can offer suggestions to assist you in picking the appropriate parts for your garage door.
For all garage door part repairs in Renton, Washington, trust AAA Garage Door. We offer top-notch repair services to guarantee the durability and dependability of your garage door’s parts, giving you peace of mind and a garage door that operates without a hitch.
Contact AAA Garage Door For Genuine Garage Door Parts In Renton, WA
Are you prepared to upgrade your garage door with high-quality components? Call AAA Garage Door in Renton, Washington, right away! Our staff is available to help you find the ideal garage door parts that meet your requirements and guarantee a safe and secure door operation. If you want to increase the reliability and performance of your garage door you can always count on us for professional services. We only offer genuine garage door part needs as we never skimp on quality. Call us now!
Areas We Service In Renton, WA
- Benson Hill
- Downtown Renton
- Highlands Park
- La Rosa Meadows
- May Creek
- Morning Glen
- The Landing
- Whitman Court
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The warranty in Renton, WA, depends on the manufacturer and the chosen product types. It’s best to check with the provider before agreeing to take up the service. Reviewing the service agreement carefully before purchasing the door parts is also recommended.
When selecting the garage door opener for your Renton home, consider the size, weight, noise, and features. Installation time mainly depends on the complexity and the experience of the professionals. Generally, for a professional, it takes 4-6 hours. It will take much longer for a DIY installation.
If you plan to get a garage door inspected in Renton, WA, you can easily coordinate with the AAA Garage Door technicians teams through telephone or the website. The technicians shall evaluate the opening system, door balance, springs, rollers, tracks, and remote control system and identify other potential issues or safety concerns.
At AAA Garage Door, you can get 100% guaranteed high-quality garage door parts in Renton, WA. Along with the garage door parts that meet your budget, you can also get garage door parts repair, replacement, and installation services. Our technicians first identify any issues related to these door parts and offer you the best repair solution so that your garage door functions for a long time without any problems.
At AAA Garage Door, all of our garage door parts come with 1-year manufacturer’s warranty. This warranty means that if the parts break or fail to work within that period, we will replace them with new parts without a $0 cost. Along with that, we also provide a 90-day labor warranty. So, in case of installation defects from our side, we will quickly fix them without charging you additional money. This case applies within 90 days of installation/repair work.